Membership

Server Status

Site Contributions

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Respected and Despised Forum Index -> New Member Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trollsbane

re: Our mission statement (Read me)

Respected and Despised is founded by a group of individuals that played WoW together for years. After a semi hardcore approach to past games that we have taken, we will be adopting a similar play style in SWToR.
We don't want our leaders feeling the pressure to be online every day and have to be around lest the guild suffer. We don't want our members feeling their personal lives need suffer in order to acquire a peice of gear or to be an important member of the family. We want this game to be fun, not a 2nd job. That said, we will still go after end game with a passion.

We will spread authority and responsibility across many to help with the work load. The officers will act as a unit. Think King Arthur and the Round Table. Officers will form a team of individuals devoted to working together to ensure the guild has a path and the means to have fun and get shit done.

We will be focused on both PvE and PvP. Once we learn more about the game we can ellaborate a bit more on that. But for now, know that no matter your play preference, you will have people that want the same thing.

The forums are our bread and butter. They need to be used not only to keep eachother informed and up to date, but also to keep the cohesiveness of the guild intact and strong. I can't stress this enough. Using the forums will enhance your gaming experience a hundred fold.

While we won't have an official Code of Conduct, there are some basic principals that we will enforce.
* Treat eachother well. I am a huge fan of talking perverse and having fun, but I also know how far to take it without offending people. Have fun, but don't be a dickwad to people just cause you are behind your computer and thus immune to getting punched in the face for the way you act.
* Don't be an overly sensitive wimp. If you don't like the words rape, or gay, for instance, you probably shouldn't play an mmo. They've become staple terms in the mmo world and I won't waste my time correcting people who say those words in this game. Just deal with it.
* If you have problems, come to an officer. We'll help you find a solution. We can't help you if we don't know about the problem.
* Have fun for Christ's sake. It's a video game! =)

We look forward to meeting and killing many a pixel with you all.

Welcome to RaD!

. . . . . .¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##¯
¯(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀and▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|
####/(/==¯¯¯¯¯|####/¯¯

(█████████████████Despised██████ﮱ╠[۞[▒][◙]▒|۩۩۩|▒|▒►
www.radguild.com

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Respected and Despised Forum Index -> New Member Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: