Membership

Server Status

Site Contributions

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Respected and Despised Forum Index -> New Member Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trollsbane

re: (Read me) I'm new to the guild, what do I need to do?

Hello and welcome. Please read the posts in this forum to get yourself acquainted with our guild and philosophy.

As a side note, we will be on a US Pacific time zone PvP server. Our raids will mostly begin around 6:00pm pacific (9:00pm east coast time)

After you have been accepted, please take a moment to introduce yourself in the Member Discussion post entitled, "Meet and Greet thread. Tell us who you are".

Then, feel free to browse the forums. Pay special attention to the stickies. They will give you info that is needed.

We would love it if you would use and contribute to the forums on a regular basis. We post things in the forums that we want you to know. Also, we bolster our guild community by using the forums.

Don't be afraid to ask for help or get to know your new guild mates.

If you ever have a problem, use the officers. We are here for you, and can only help if we know about it.

Enjoy yourself.

. . . . . .¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##¯
¯(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀and▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|
####/(/==¯¯¯¯¯|####/¯¯

(█████████████████Despised██████ﮱ╠[۞[▒][◙]▒|۩۩۩|▒|▒►
www.radguild.com

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Respected and Despised Forum Index -> New Member Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: